Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hundreds await rescue in Korat Thailand


11 killed, 1 missing in floods sweeping nation

          
Hundreds of villagers in Nakhon Ratchasima remain without help despite authorities stepping up relief efforts to cope with the devastating and deadly flooding now ravaging more areas of the Northeast and Central Plains.

This news from bangkok post news.It's make me very worry about Thailand.My father living in UBON province .So Ubon have alots river around the land but this cast happening in Khorat where my sister working Now..In Ubon have not so much water come over the farm only some but very soon will be the same as Khorat Province.

My sister working in the center of khorat but she is very lucky the water not cover at where she is working now...
I called to my father this morning ..he said now in Thailand ..he mean the people in bangkok,TV,RADIO station and also the goverment office try to the donate somes close ,foods and more for helping the poeple in Khorat who got this problem in this Time.




















                                                                                              Thaimates.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment